- Are you new to Phinney?
- Have you been worshiping with us for a while?
- Is the Christian church a brand new experience for you?
- Do you have questions about faith?
- Are you returning to the church after a long absence?
- Are you a long time member who wants to connect with others and explore your faith?
If any of these ring true for you, you are invited to check out the WAY. We begin on Sunday, October 14 and will meet weekly. We begin with dinner at 5:00 and we are done by 7:00. For more questions contact Lance Georgeson, WAY Coordinator.
8th grade confirmation classes also begin, congruent with the WAY, on Sunday, October 14. Classes will take place each Sunday from 5:00-7:00 in the Fellowship Hall. Dinner is included.