Our high school youth will be assembling wound care kits for our neighbors at the Aurora Commons. We’d like you’re your help donating the items that go in the kits!
You’ve heard of Aurora Commons right? It’s a home-away-from-home on 90th & Aurora practicing radical hospitality and love to unhoused folk. Phinney already has a meal team that delivers a delicious home-made dinner the second Wed night every month for their Women’s Night event. Anyway, please consider purchasing one or two of these items and putting them in the donation box in the narthex by Sunday Oct 28th. Thanks!!
These items may be purchased wherever you like–we’ve just provided the links so you can see the item details. We’d like to make a 100 kits if possible.
- Ziplock sandwich bags / about 100
- Gauze 4 x4 squares / big box (2 per kit)
- Powder/Nitrile-free gloves_Size Large / big box (2 per)
- Antibiotic Packets (like Neo- or Poly-sporin) 2 per
- Big box of heavy duty band-aids (2 per)
- Paper Medical Tape 1” rolls / big box (1 per)
- Hand Sanitizer individual packet wipes / big box (2 per)
the High School Sunday School class